Your project is well in hand when you hand it to us.
Leveraging our sophisticated legal processes and project management, we provide strategic oversight and hands-on management of corporate and transactional projects. We assist with the initiation and planning phases, and we conduct and manage all components of the execution phase, including collections, processing, hosting, extraction, analysis and outreach.
We utilize robust quality control processes including a combination of statistical and substantive (search-based) QC based upon risk tolerance as determined during the planning phase of the project. Our reporting suite provides extensive and transparent reports on project status, schedule and budget.
Our corporate project management team includes solutions consultants, technologists, attorney project managers, and contract attorneys.
Types of Projects
Our corporate and due diligence projects include:
- Extraction of specified contract terms, rights, and obligations (e.g., change of control and assignment provisions)
- Real Estate lease abstraction
- Contract abstraction/extraction for risk assessment and other purposes (e.g., for the procurement, finance or sales teams)
- Review, preparation and analysis of real estate acquisition, disposition, and loan origination/securitization documents
- Analysis/due diligence for corporate and real estate projects
- Contract disposition (i.e., extraction, analysis and outreach) projects for M&A transactions
- Repapering agreements where required in order to comply with regulatory requirements emanating from Dodd-Frank, FINRA, FATCA, Reg. W, ISDA, etc.