Strategic Legal Solutions is providing free document review training sessions this September.
When: September 27, 2018 | 10 AM EDT to 5 PM EDT
The day will be comprised of two training sessions.
Session One will provide an opportunity for attorneys to:
- Learn how to apply their existing legal skills to large scale document review projects through the use of technology
- Optimize review expertise
- Develop speed and accuracy necessary to qualify for document review assignments.
Our managed review experts will advise participants on the most efﬁcient ways to review documents for responsiveness, privilege and other salient issues; provide participants with the opportunity to perform supervised work on a simulated document review project and offer a training module in the use and understanding of Analytics.
Session Two will include:
- Advice on how to apply for document review assignments
- What is expected of participants when they are on such assignments
- How to draft resumes that will optimize the likelihood of being hired for such assignments.
Strategic Legal’s stafﬁng experts will advise and assist in the art of ensuring that resumes reﬂect the actual applicable experience and substantive practice area expertise that would be advantageous to participants when applying for document review assignments. Strategic’s team will review interviewing techniques and identify the best ways to seek document review positions.
Participants will receive a Certiﬁcate of Completion and will be eligible to work on document review assignments for Strategic Legal. Registration for both training sessions is required. Please send an email with your name and best phone number to contact you to [email protected] by Monday, September 24, 2018 to receive more details.